Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Zinchenko had a fantastic game but at the time I thought he’d been badly caught out for their goal

But having seen it again it was a great pass by the newcastle player so no blame attached

I hope those disrespectful geordie fuckers end up in the bottom three and almost disappear into the championship whoorl like twatson villa have. xxxxx.

Really though, Newcastle had plenty of joy breaking down his side as he was getting pulled either too far forward or too narrow. Great going forwards but no reverse gear.

Too much black & white rather than middle ground, depending on results on here, as in the Sane thread. You are absolutely right. Zinchenko was a great & also shite performance.

He did really well defensively in several close 1v1 situations nicking the ball of their players etc which shows he can learn it. Some other times, he was hopeless. He is running better than he was, but still not enough.

If Sane or Sterling had been playing against him, rather than with him, he would have had to be taken off 20 mins into the game. But some of his general football was excellent.

As a kid, drafted in, he is doing a brilliant job. But we really don't want him against top, talented attackers.

City, imo were superb today.

We were slack here & there at times, but I don't know how the ball stays out. It's so often a fluke, we don't score & the oppo do.

Last edited:
Too much black & white rather than middle ground, depending on results on here, as in the Sane thread. You are absolutely right. Zinchenko was a great & also shite performance.

BHe did really well defensively in several close 1v1 situations nicking the ball of their players etc which shows he can learn it. Some other times, he was hopeless. He is running better than he was, but still not enough.

If Sane or Sterling had been playing against him, rather than with him, he would have had to be taken off 20 mins into the game. But some of his general football was excellent.

As a kid, drafted in, he is doing a brilliant job. But we really don't want him against top, talented attackers.

City, imo were superb today.

We were slack here & there at times, but I don't know how the ball stays out. It's so often a fluke, we don't score & the oppo do.
Slightly harsh on Zinchenko there, in my opinion. He wasn't tested I grant you that against a shite none attack Newcastle side that's relegation bound but tested against a good side he may turn up trumps.

For all the moaners..........

Statistics of Football League First Division in the 1962-63 season

Everton won the First Division title for the sixth time in the club's history that season. They made sure of the title on May 11, after a 4-1 win over Fulham at Goodison Park. Leyton Orient were relegated on May 4, with a 3-1 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday. Manchester City joined them on the final weekend of the season, losing 6-1 at West Ham United which saved Birmingham City, who won 3-2 at home against Leicester City.

Slightly harsh on Zinchenko there, in my opinion. He wasn't tested I grant you that against a shite none attack Newcastle side that's relegation bound but tested against a good side he may turn up trumps.

He was tested on several occasions & lost badly.

No reflection on him, he's a kid being played out of position, & unlil he got tired later in te game, his football was slick.

But when exposed defensively, at this stage of his career, he is way behind Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.