Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

From now to the end of the season I just want 3 points every match.
Couldn't care less how we get them. 1-0, 10-0 , a last minute scuff, smash and grab, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, I couldn't give a shite, we've put ourselves into this magnificent position now and it's just getting points on the board.
So what if we look vulnerable sometimes. So what if Leroy runs down a cul-de-sac . Ederson fumbles a couple? Big fuckin deal.
We had to win today after last week and did it.
Posters whingeig and whining about shit little things need to look at the bigger picture.
We're nearly into February, only lost once, +52 goal difference.
Fuck yeah.
exactly mate, we've played a lot of football recently we're bound to make the odd mistake. A win is a win just look at the "miserable one" he's happy with his 1-0 wins and the media laud all over it. Teams are sick of getting killed by us we'll be facing this 10 man wall a lot from now on.

It’s you......
Ch9KK3SU4AACmOy.jpg

We totally dominated the game and thoroughly deserved the victory. Should have put the game to bed a lot earlier though, but their keeper made some good saves.

Zinchenko was excellent, but lacks pace which was highlighted by the Newcastle goal ( not saying it was his fault ).

Sergio was brilliant today, if only every game he played was against the Geordies.

Sane not the finished article, but what a player we have on our hands who will only improve under Pep's tutelage.

Bit concerned about how easily Newcastle scored their goal, but who cares we won.

Lovely football from City, well done Sergio. Could easily have been six. NBC sports in the US were again full of praise for the way City play, they love the great passing and movement.
Shame that Diaz's first act after coming on was to throw himself down and want a penalty. I know he's only 18 but if he's going to behave like that he should get a strong talking to or a deserved slap, otherwise he can sod off back to Spain (their youth team in the World Cup were diving all the time so maybe that's where he gets it from.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.