Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

romano posted that he was betting in england when he was already suspended for betting in italy. that guy is a moron.

if he gets another ban will newcastle just keep paying his salary?
It seems as though these bets were put on before his ban was confirmed, so he might get a concurrent ban, rather than an extended one.

Tonali in hot water again for betting early in the season been charged.

These poor lads have a weakness that is targeted - its an illness as is alcoholism. They have freetime and money and they are picked out as "marks" by whoever they are gambling with and preyed on because they know they will get loads of money out of them. I have never been a gambler but I do understand some people are fucked over by the gambling industry

Someone at the Toon clearly didn't do due diligence.
Ashworth is going to be the rags new Sporting Director for transfers.

tu3xhUI.gif

Last edited:
These poor lads have a weakness that is targeted - its an illness as is alcoholism. They have freetime and money and they are picked out as "marks" by whoever they are gambling with and preyed on because they know they will get loads of money out of them. I have never been a gambler but I do understand some people are fucked over by the gambling industry
Free will.
Backbone.
Morals…

We can create all the excuses in the world while mirror foggers do what they do, but it doesn’t hide the fact that they KNEW what they were doing was wrong and that if they got caught they would get severely punished. No ifs, ands, buts or maybes. They knew.

Now, it’s time to accept that knowledge and pay the price.

50 more betting offences between August 12 -> October 12 2023. Kinell.

Obviously an addiction of some sort. You wonder how much Milan knew, seemed like a too good to be true transfer. Suddenly turned from getting a bargain to being ripped off.

Milan have fleeced them then knocked them out of Europe on their own patch in the space of 6 months.

Last edited:
Free will.
Backbone.
Morals…

We can create all the excuses in the world while mirror foggers do what they do, but it doesn’t hide the fact that they KNEW what they were doing was wrong and that if they got caught they would get severely punished. No ifs, ands, buts or maybes. They knew.

Bingo. The someone else's fault attitude is a major failing in modern society. Accountability nearly always lies at home.

Free will.
Backbone.
Morals…

Silly comments.

If you have a compulsive gambling habit it's not just free will.

The guy obviously didn't need the money from any winnings so was always chasing the buzz.

I've gambled, had adrenaline surging from betting on flat horse racing and lost a good a chunk of winnings chasing losses. But it was much easier for me to just stop because I don't have a gambling addiction and hate losing. It's also easier to carry on when you get paid 100k a week and it doesn't leave you destitute.

It's just insane that football clubs and leagues continue to take money from gambling companies and treats gambling addiction like this.

I have mixed feelings on this post. For me this is what following your team is about, having a laugh and getting behind them win lose or draw. We did enough of it when we were shite. Defiance in adversity and defeat. I see the posters point that failure is kind of being glossed over but hey kudos to those fans supporting their team no matter what.

Swindon away..in the pissing rain away..getting beat .. whole stand full re-creating our Gene Kelly stand stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.