Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Does anyone kniw of a really pacey CB? If we aer to move forward with our current LB and RB leaving an ocean of space(not particular always their fault, part system), then we need at least one speedy CB.

But what a win tonight.

Love it....

Fuck me did we make that much harder than it needed to be. That should have been a walk in the park, they werent good but job done in the end and thats a monumental 3 points.

Hopefully the manner of the win can help us, a week in Abu Dhabi after that should have the boys champing at the bit once we're back and get a run going.

Goals will take care of themselves if kdb and haaland and doku are back and foden and alvarez are in top form and Bobbs pushing for starts but Pep needs to sort out our defensive setup. Ditch the 1v1 kamikaze defending that's cost us so dearly and trophies will come, keep it and I can't help but feel we will drop too many unexpected points.

Had to miss the game today due to illness, gutted I'm not in that away end, nothing beats a last minute winner.

Sitting watching the highlights and even after having watched the match I got just as excited. That was superb entertainment in any context and such a resilient display by immensely talented humans pushing themselves to their physical limits. So so so proud of these players.

Be fair to Toon — those were good goals. Of course there’s too much space. But fine finishes.
Fuck the toon, classless cunts got exactly what they deserved, despite one of the most corrupt performances by a PIGFUCK ref, trying his best to hand em the points…!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.