Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Trippier shouldn't of been on the pitch to make that last block. Can't fault Newcastle's effort but they will fade when it comes to the business end of the season. As for us another character building exercise

Happy with the point tbh. Still finding our feet wrt Haaland.

Fucked over by VAR for a goal and a red card as usual

no doubt in my mind that both those VAR decisions go the other way if they were us.

Newcastle did ok, had the wiff of Wolves a couple of years ago when that body builder had his 1 good game of the season.

Same likey to be the case with Alain St Maximum

Stones looked a bit rusty, but did better as the game went on, Walker was a mixed bag.

Foden was a bit off it but when him and Haaland get properly tuned in its going to be great.

Gundo excellent, Rodders started a bit slow but got better.

From 3-1 down I’m very happy with the point. Typical early season game.

Last edited:
Pretty bad performance for most of the game so did well to come away with anything. Trippier is the luckiest man on the planet today

So fkng uneccessary. Defence was shocking. Rodri can’t play against teams with speed. He stands no chance. He’s so slow.

Entertaining game. Not for a while though have I seen us give the ball away so much, and nobody more so then Cancelo. Newcastle played well and it’s good to see someone give us a game.

All in all? I’ll take that. On we go

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.