Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Amount of errors KDB and Gundogan made during build-ups was huuuuuuuuge

We have Bernardo who is master of the build-ups, yet he played as a fucking RW.. OK he made some statistics goal and assist, but his overall play was shittiest I haver ever seen him playing for City...

As RW he won't be missed a lot..

He will be missed as a CM playing alongside Rodri and destroying every motherfucking midfield on the earth and even in the whole universe..

Pep's stubborness made us suffer today..

No substitutions when boys were literally dying on the pitch due to tiredness ? WTF was that..

Thanks GOD we are PROUD team and we have bravest players like Ruben and Rodri and everyone who didn't let this game go like that and in that atmosphere grabbed 1 point..

Boys today made me proud, but Pep should have helped..

WTF was he thinking, that fucking Barcelona game ? who the fuck cares... :D

Very lucky to get a draw even though we created chances in the end after the worse defensive performance in a long while . Kyle Walker was absolutely shit from start to finish but end of the day we got the draw . Phil foden needs to learn how to pass to haaland and also Kalvin Phillips could have done with coming in to tighten midfield but now the positives haaland looks quality and will score a boatload and Bernardo was quality . That defence today though wow .

Good to get a point but some really moronic stuff. Bad day for Walker

At least we salvaged something onto the next one

Once Walker stopped standing in the centre circle, he played well. He is great in his position but not flexible enough to play any other.

Never doubted a comeback for a second, genuinely surprised we didn't get a 4th. The Newcastle fans whistling in the last 3 mins shows they agreed with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.