Newcastle United (H) - Sat 16th March, 17:30 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have those Chinese fellas taking 1000s of selfies
Maybe that's for Vlog, many Chinese PL fans love to watch this kind of vlog, because most of them may never go to England to watch a match(too expensive). So this kind of video is quite popular.

Gordon being out is definitely a plus for us as he's one of their most threatening players. They're also likely to be without Wilson, Joelinton, Pope, Trippier, Hall and Barnes (and Tonali, of course). It won't be an easy game, but we should really be beating these with home advantage.

A lot of their better players looked to be running on fumes last night. Can't see Gordon recovering from his knee injury in time for this either. This might be Eddies hail mary for this season, last dance last chance, so he may go all in with his best 11. I think the knives are out in geordieland, if we knock them out it's their season over really.

If we pass them to death first half, they'll wilt, I have no doubt. Keep Isaak out of it and it's difficult to see where their goals come from. Let's be honest the 2 we conceded at their place were unusually good strikes that would be difficult to replicate.

If we put out a second 11 they can beat us, they've already proved that but it was early season when we weren't fully up and running and at their place. This is different. Read their fansite posts, they know it.

I think it's a tight first half but we put them to the sword 2nd half with no fuss. 2 - 0.

Gordon being out is definitely a plus for us as he's one of their most threatening players. They're also likely to be without Wilson, Joelinton, Pope, Trippier, Hall and Barnes (and Tonali, of course). It won't be an easy game, but we should really be beating these with home advantage.
Threatening in more than one way

Our response to the anfield debacle and the attitude in the camp will be fascinating.
Not sure we're a particularly focused, happy camp at the moment. Hopefully come out firing and prove me wrong yet again.
If that was a debacle I’m not sure how you’d describe most of the shit delivered by my namesake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.