News From UAE

SWP=Class

come on ajay. get posting

i thourghly(sorry about the spelling) enjoyed your updates. im not to keen on goat the legend!!!

Robbo. said:
Why bother? he only give info to the people he wants children to, time waster if you ask me.

Precisely why this should remain on-topic this time and not have wasted posts such as this one. After all it was 'NEWS from the UAE', take it or leave it, simple as.

No whinging you don't take his word or trust his information.

Sharing his information with only those he trusted was a result of what happened in that thread.

Now back to the OP...

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is some City-related news from Abu Dhabi.

Apparently Khaldoun Al Mubarak has been appointed to the Abu Dhabi Executive Council as Chairman of the Executive Affairs Authority.
Sounds very posh indeed. Well done that man.

Jimbojames said:
Robbo. said:
Why bother? he only give info to the people he wants children to, time waster if you ask me.

Precisely why this should remain on-topic this time and not have wasted posts such as this one. After all it was 'NEWS from the UAE', take it or leave it, simple as.

No whinging you don't take his word or trust his information.

Sharing his information with only those he trusted was a result of what happened in that thread.

Now back to the OP...

snore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.