Next 5 games prediction?

I think we do, its not just one team we are hoping on dropping points. We'll have massive CL knockout games to navigate after this period aswell. We will need the 3 or 5 point cushion winning this run of 5 will give us in my opinion.
Well the fact is we don’t we could easily draw with arsenal and liverpool and finish the month on top or still only a point behind ready for the Run in. That’s all we need.

Well the fact is we don’t we could easily draw with arsenal and liverpool and finish the month on top or still only a point behind ready for the Run in. That’s all we need.

I'll take a point at Anfield if we win the other 4. No chance can we drop points at home to Arsenal. That would be a gut punch

Can only have consistency of performance if players are fully fit, fresh, and in form. In the biggest of games, we need everyone performing at 8, yet in many games of late we’ve had players spread from 6-9, so it’s time for them to step up to the plate. Going to be a good test.

Christ knows with the team’s performances recently but dippers away will be the usual defeat I suspect and the arse are destroying teams recently and scoring goals for fun
Arsenal will completely change their style at the etihad
No way they rock uk and attack us
Seen at their place earlier in season they will be conservative
Also they showed at Porto they still struggle away at good teams
For me we got to beat united get a draw at anfield and then go for arsenal big time

Arsenal and Liverpool aren't "must win" games but I think they are both "must not lose"
They are must win games in terms of the damage it would do to both clubs, it would destroy their challenge/momentum in one go.

Arsenal are doing very well, they had a shocking bad run of form but have come out of it and are playing well and scoring for fun, write them off at your peril.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.