Next Captain

Other clubs don’t do this but genuinely believes with rotation system at the club it wouldn’t be a success without the this captain group.
It simply shows that it really makes fuck all difference who the captain is.....any player who is a 'leader' on the pitch will lead, whether by talking or example. It seems to be an English/British thing thinking it makes a difference....as big a myth as Manure are still relevant.

Other clubs don’t do this but genuinely believes with rotation system at the club it wouldn’t be a success without the this captain group.
It makes sense to me.
Takes pressure off each individual, you don't end up with someone out of form and it being a big thing to stop the captain like Maguire.
There are many leaders on and off the pitch not one.

No idea how reliable the source is. If it's true, I'm surprised at that. I'd have thought Kev or Ruben (notwithstanding his up and down form this season) might have got the nod. They'd strike me as more captaincy material than Kyle.

The team chose the captain months ago , it was kev with ky as next in line but obvs kev was out , good to stick with ky at this stage of the season now

Don't think it matters too much whether De Bruyne wears the armband or not. The main thing is we've got one of our leaders back in the dressing room and on the pitch. His influence on the team will be huge regardless.

No idea how reliable the source is. If it's true, I'm surprised at that. I'd have thought Kev or Ruben (notwithstanding his up and down form this season) might have got the nod. They'd strike me as more captaincy material than Kyle.

We've always had two caps in the last few years; team and club. I, pretty much, had it as Walker the club capt and that's confirmed.

The team, though...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.