Next Captain

What are chances Walker steps down or is stripped of captaincy. Hearing we are cheese if and on pitch. PR disaster and Kompany or Gundo would have this surrounding them. Wish KDB never turned down captaincy.

I find it really odd how Kev clearly doesn’t want to be the main captain.

He doesn’t seem overly shy, I don’t think?

Obviously Pep did a deal with Kyle in the summer but personally I’d give it to Rodri if Kev really didn’t want to be number one captain.

I think the players base their pick on age, and there is probably an unofficial waiting list, that I expect Kyle was top of. It's all been pretty much the oldest player and it hasn't mattered too much, as it doesn't change how the players play.

Fern was captain when he was pretty much too old to be a regular, but he was still given the role.

If Kev turned it down I'm sure it will have been because he didn't feel it was his turn. I feel like it will be next though. He deserves his turn lifting the trophies, and I feel that has to be in the next two years.

After that it'll move to Rodri or Ruben, imo, unless Johnny Stones gets his turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.