Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
told my 7 year old yesterday he`s not getting a kit this season as if they are what we`ve seen then nike can do one and I`m not wasting cash on the shirts they make for us!!! Flipping wee take and whoever at city agreed to the kit needs their bleeding bums kicked

Edited for a more user friendly topic

told my 7 year old yesterday he`s not getting a kit this season as if they are what we`ve seen then nike can get fucked and I`m not wasting cash on the shit they make for us!!! fucking piss take and whoever at city agreed to the kit needs their fucking arse kicked

Bloody hell mate thats a bit expletive heavy for a 7yr old kid ;)

Well even if it was him , he would have to go, that simply is not a city shirt.
Go? Our savior the reason we still exist let alone compete at the highest level. I would let him have one bad its hardly Bond bady guy lookalike Vincent Tang changing the whole colour and screw you guys type of thing.
It weren't him anyway but you get my point

The most worrying thing about the latest leaked images of the kit is the difference in colour between the bottom of the badge shield and the actual shirt itself. The badge is City blue. The shirt on the other hand is completely different

Badge.jpg

How difficult can this shirt designing lark be?

I've seen the leaked pic of the shirt and I hate it!!! I mean what do these dicks at nike do???? Plan is simple,just don't buy it,it's a training top at best. This has really pissed me off grrrrr. I hope someone high up at city eat the balls of nike for this. They should come on this forum as some of the users have made cracking ones.

At the end of the day it's just a football shirt so I can't get too emotional about it. Having said that it is fucking atrocious. This was always going to happen when we were moved from Umbro, where we were a big fish in a relatively small pond, to Nike, where we're just another club. This new kit has clearly just been fed into the Nike shirt template with some "City colours" added, although not really City colours as even the main blue of the shirt is too dark for our traditional Sky Blue. Gone are the days of a bespoke shirt designed with City in mind, we might have mocked the "Bluemoon soundwave" Umbro came up with but at least it showed they were trying to be innovative and were coming up with something specifically tailored to Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.