Neymar

DGVBAvUVoAAU1sF.jpg

LOOK AT ALL THOSE CITY DEALS IN THAT LIST ......RUINING FOOTBALL SINCE 2009

Barca need to make a statement now after being made to look like helpless minnows by PSG, is Coutinho enough of a statement? Not for me, don't even think he's good enough for Barca in all honesty. Dembele would be the natural and best replacement for Neymar, and whilst he will be very soon, he's not currently a big name and i think their sponsors will be putting pressure on them to sign a marketable name. Would not surprise me to see them go in strong for Hazard. Who else is even an option? There's not many, Dybala would be a great signing but again he's not that much of a big name yet and i can't see Juve selling. Mbappe with all the hype around him at the minute would probably fit the bill but he seems Madrid bound. Going to be an interesting few weeks anyway. Thankfully we've got all our players tied down to long contracts.

This must lend credance to someone who posted about Barca tapping up Veratti and them goin after Neymar? Didnt PSG threaten us not so long ago? Cant remember which player it was. Was it the same one?
I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason PSG went after Neymar was to teach Barca a lesson and send a message to every other club out there that PSG won't be messed around with. Who is going to be brave enough to tap up one of their players behind their back after this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason PSG went after Neymar was to teach Barca a lesson and send a message to every other club out there that PSG won't be messed around with. Who is going to be brave enough to tap up one of their players behind their back after this.

Yeah I just posted an old article with their chairman threatening 'all-out transfer war' whoever went after their players. Looks like they meant it. Not sayin thats the sole reason but yeah who will fuck with them now. Fair play to them. Love it. Hope we make our own efforts with Mbappe.

http://dev.futaa.com/football/article/psg-threaten-man-city-arsenal-over-matuidi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.