NFL Playoffs 2017

Congrats to all you Philadelphia fans. Tried a few times to watch American football but always found it mind numbingly boring with the amount of stoppages. Don’t like rugby as well but it’s better to watch than American football for me lol.

Considering the animals that cheer for the Eagles I'm actually impressed that they kept it together as much as they did. I thought it would be much worse.

Check it out around 1:26

Considering the animals that cheer for the Eagles I'm actually impressed that they kept it together as much as they did. I thought it would be much worse.

Looks like Leeds on a quiet Tuesday night

Did an Eagles fan steal your milk money in third grade? On Thursday, just pull the shades in your parents suburban basement and crawl under a blanket. It will all be over soon, although it might get a bit loud.
FLY EAGLES FLY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.