Nike quality

Nike are by far and away the best sports brand

Technically it's light years ahead of the other brands

Ultimately it is sportswear not for portly lads to wear down the ale house

I've read linked posts to RAWK and Sadcafe and our own transfer forum.......but never ever read such complete bollocks as you managed in 3 lines.

Did you mean 'biggest brand' as Nike were in golf when they sponsored Tiger Woods (when he was at his peak)....Nikes complete range of golf clothing and equipment was beyond appalling compared to 99% of other golf brands.

Technically you are in a small minority if you think they are even level with some other brands...let alone ahead.

Im far from 'portly' ....and funnily enough,ultimately there is plenty of clothing in the City store that is not actually 'sportswear' at all lol

Do you work in Nike shop during school holidays ;)

I've read linked posts to RAWK and Sadcafe and our own transfer forum.......but never ever read such complete bollocks as you managed in 3 lines.

Did you mean 'biggest brand' as Nike were in golf when they sponsored Tiger Woods (when he was at his peak)....Nikes complete range of golf clothing and equipment was beyond appalling compared to 99% of other golf brands.

Technically you are in a small minority if you think they are even level with some other brands...let alone ahead.

Im far from 'portly' ....and funnily enough,ultimately there is plenty of clothing in the City store that is not actually 'sportswear' at all lol

Do you work in Nike shop during school holidays ;)

No mate

I bet your a bootcuts and Gazelles type though

And here we have it: the power of marketing.
Companies like Nike spend Billions of Dollars on marketing, whilst driving down their production cost's by using cheap labour and materials.

Marketing is an essential element in controlling (driving up) the price. Look at Gin (a subject close to my heart). Aldi gin at £10/70cl bottle was recently awarded a Gold Medal at the International Wines and Spirits Awards. This was done under blind tasting conditions.

If you look at the marketing thrown at big brand/artisan gin's it just doesn't compare, yet the quality is comparable. Same with sports clothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.