No action against Lukaku

Hilarious that a ref sends the Huddersfield player off yesterday for a soft push in the face but 2 attempts at kicking a player in the bollox is OK.

Fucking imbeciles are running the game.

I'm amazed he wasn't banned, even for one game. They're trying so hard aren't they?
Assuming we do win, the headlines will only be along the lines of "United courage in defeat", "City lucky with three goals" etc.
Who cares?

If we lift the trophy I don’t give a shit who says or writes what about us or them. I don’t anyway to be honest.

The press, radio and Tv stations, ex players, pundits, managers, fanboys... none of them matter in the grand scheme of things.

Those who have any ounce of anything about them knows what’s what with us and them and that’s all that matters

The BBC report of it is fuuny. The title says Lukaku escapes ban for alleged kick, then the first two lines are he allegedly kicked out and the alleged incident was not seen by the ref. How is it alleged when he kicked the guy twice live on television.

Maybe he has leg tourettes.

Bit stupid of Dong not to go down tbh. That would have given the ref a decision to make and with hindsight possibly have prevented the goal from happening.

Who cares?

If we lift the trophy I don’t give a shit who says or writes what about us or them. I don’t anyway to be honest.

The press, radio and Tv stations, ex players, pundits, managers, fanboys... none of them matter in the grand scheme of things.

Those who have any ounce of anything about them knows what’s what with us and them and that’s all that matters
I don't care either, but if we decide not to say anything, or pick up on the bias, then nothing will change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.