No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

What I don't get is why it matters what the referee saw. Mings gets 5 games because the ref didn't see it and Aguero gets 3 on the same basis. Big nose gets 3 games but, given the lecture he got after the elbow, the ref must have seen something so, logically, he shouldn't have been banned.
It's these ridiculous rules that bring the game into disrepute.

Not sure how it works, but could be this.
FA: "This your report Michael?"
Oliver: "Yes, your majesty"
FA: "This intentional stamp, shown mistakenly by agents Beeb last night, Did you see it?"
Oliver: "No your majesty"
FA (now frowning) "I said, DID YOU SEE IT? GET MY DRIFT?"
Oliver: "Yes, your majesty"
FA: "Thankyou Michael, that will be all."

FA are an absolute joke. Apparently not being charged as the ref said he seen the incident.....wow, Sunday is gonna be fun then eh with the clown reffing us. Hope he remembers to put his contact lenses in!
Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be up to speed on Sunday throwing yellows around like confetti

The FA are either corrupt or completely incompetent. Neither of which is acceptable. If I were Eddie Howe I would be asking for an explanation and if a decent explanation was not forth coming then I would ignore the f**king clowns and pick Mings.

Last edited:
Football is corrupt and still in favour of the old order, it is sickening these fuckers gain an advantage every time by refs claiming they have seen clear banning incidents so absolving them.

The fa are bottlers and corrupt to the core and this finally nails it for me. Not only if this had been aguero, i believe if it was another club action would have been taken.

Gill your infiltration of the fa reaches far and obviously plays it part in your advantage. The government need to look at this and the FA should be treated with the same contempt as FIFA

Total total farce

Last edited:
It's corruption of the highest order. Could you imagine the shit storm if we got a leaked email. Something along the lines of 'we better not ban 2 of them in a week' or 'how we going to get round this one!?' The whole game in this country would turn on its head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.