No extension for Aguero?

No objections to this, at 31 you'd imagine his best years would be behind him, and considering he's already given us loads of wonderful moments (plus those yet to come with Pep) if he wanted to return home to Argentina and end his career there I'd be more than okay with it.

He's always made his intentions clear on it too, unlike some people (looking at you James Milner.) It'll be an emotional farewell, but would anyone begrudge the modern era's answer to King Colin returning home really?

I refuse to believe that one day Sergio Aguero will not be with us.

I'm not sure relying on a guy who is 31, & injury prone, but has to play as no1 striker, is the way to go, so I don't see a problem with this.

Serge gets to play for his local team, we have 3 years to find a replacement, or two. Everyone parts, happy.
Agree with this his injury record isn't going to get better as he gets older.on a side note saw him on the tele last night in his own ad advertising a web site or something

Well I for one cant fault the fellow. He has paid us back and then some,as some suggest we have him for three more seasons under pep. The guy will go done in my eyes as one of if not thee all time city great. I love him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.