No extension for Aguero?

He earned his fee with that "Aguerooooooooo" moment. It was seen all around the world and has gone down in history as one of the greatest ever sporting moments. Everything after that is just a bonus. I hope he goes on to top the all time City goalscorers chart. He's been loyal, professional and prolific. If he leaves on a free at the end of his current contract then so be it. He will get my blessing, my thanks and my best wishes.
The other day someone mentioned the clip of him watching the QPR goal. The grin starts and his whole face lights up while he's watching it go in. I doubt anyone could watch that clip without smiling, and that to me sums him up. He just wants to play and score goals and he's more than happy to be doing it here. At least until his contract runs out.

I thought this line was pretty pertinent myself:

“Here at the club they are great with me, they always told me that they were open if the chance of a transfer arises. But where am I going to go in Europe?".

City have been doing the sensible thing as usual and treating him like an adult, telling him if he wants a move we won't be dicks. But it does leave the door ajar a little for a move to Real/Barca.

MCRJon seems to have got it wrong. There's a first time for everything!

Pep and Sergio will both leave in the same summer. Jesus, what a dark, dark summer that's going to be.

Fair play to Sergio though. He's always been honest and loyal. Love the little fella!

I thought this line was pretty pertinent myself:

“Here at the club they are great with me, they always told me that they were open if the chance of a transfer arises. But where am I going to go in Europe?".

City have been doing the sensible thing as usual and treating him like an adult, telling him if he wants a move we won't be dicks. But it does leave the door ajar a little for a move to Real/Barca.

I've been worried about that in the past but it seems pretty irrelevant now. He's not going anywhere this summer and I can't really see either of Spain's big two paying through the nose to get him for two seasons.

There's no way he'll fuck Inependiente off in favour of either of them.

He's leaving but it's for the club in his heart. I can't blame him for that. He's provided us with some amazing moments.... I'm sure Real will go after him though since they are a bunch of scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.