no more pitch invasions

marco

was talking to a city steward and he was saying when the three rows have been put in their putting a Wembley type pitch guard in, for those that don't know or not seen the Wembley one its like a fence that reaches out rather than up and it can be dropped in case of an emergncy

Yep, the club get fined massive amounts for pitch invasions and £15,000+ for each flare/smokebomb goes off... with the potential to have fixtures planned where we don't have the last game of the season at home if there is persistent pitch invasions, at the time it may seem like a great idea but the club do end up paying for it

What a pain it must be - all those delirious fans spilling onto the pitch to celebrate with unalloyed joy, the winning of the league. How much better to have it all cordoned off and we all dance, in tune, arms aloft, foam hands clapping in unison from afar. The masses shall be told what to do. And you will do it.

I'm running on the pitch against Stoke then. Just to get it in one more time.

Who's with me?

I thought we were putting in extra rows on the bottom tier and the pitch being lowered to increase capacity so that was the reason. I hope that's the actual reason.

If this is true it's an absolute joke because the club constantly use imagery of the passion and excitement our pitch invasions to make the club seem enticing to new fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.