Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So £13m transfer fee, £5m wages this season and £2.5m wages to send him somewhere else for next season. Sensational business even by City standards.

That hasn't actually happened, here's a thought, perhaps wait until it actually does before fucking moaning about it.

The new Invisible Man.

In the Cup Semi-final, when Sane was dead on his feet, the game was crying out for Nolito. The fact that he got nowhere near the pitch even in those circumstances suggest to me that his absence (which really came about suddenly around the Xmas period) probably hasn't got anything to do with ability/form. He must have pissed someone off.

That hasn't actually happened, here's a thought, perhaps wait until it actually does before fucking moaning about it.

Scenario A - We sell Nolito for £13m, getting our money back.
Scenario B - We loan him as reported.

Given our transfer dealings over the past few years which of the above scenarios seems more likely to you?

I told you this fella was done at the club months ago and would turn out to be a complete waste of money, you argued otherwise. You say I am moaning, maybe, just maybe I am a little more in touch with reality than you are?

Scenario A - We sell Nolito for £13m, getting our money back.
Scenario B - We loan him as reported.

Given our transfer dealings over the past few years which of the above scenarios seems more likely to you?

I told you this fella was done at the club months ago and would turn out to be a complete waste of money, you argued otherwise. You say I am moaning, maybe, just maybe I am a little more in touch with reality than you are?

I hadn't realised at the time that there was a falling out with him and Pep, it's pretty obvious now there has been.

And no, you're a moaning count, that's the reality.

I hadn't realised at the time that there was a falling out with him and Pep, it's pretty obvious now there has been.

And no, you're a moaning count, that's the reality.

Come on pal, dont be bitter/abusive because you were wrong. You're better than that.

When we sell Nolito for £13m I will be straight back on here to apologise to you. No doubt you will offer me the same courtesy when we don't.

Come on pal, dont be bitter/abusive because you were wrong. You're better than that.

When we sell Nolito for £13m I will be straight back on here to apologise to you. No doubt you will offer me the same courtesy when we don't.

It's not because I'm wrong, I'm just bitter and abusive in general, just like you're a moaning **** in general, well at least that's the impression I get from the majority of your posts.

I seem to remember that once he'd completed the suspension for being sent off against Bournemouth that he came very close to doing the same thing in another game. Can anyone remember that incident or have I imagined it?

It's not because I'm wrong, I'm just bitter and abusive in general, just like you're a moaning **** in general, well at least that's the impression I get from the majority of your posts.

I only say it as I see it at the time. Sometimes I get it wrong, sometimes I get it right and I know that my opinions don't always find favour on here. My views on Sterling being a case in point. I know that everything I post isn't going to be universally agreed with but I am comfortable with that. This would be a very boring place if we all agreed with each other all of the time.

I seem to remember that once he'd completed the suspension for being sent off against Bournemouth that he came very close to doing the same thing in another game. Can anyone remember that incident or have I imagined it?
Yep, away to West Brom a few days before we beat Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.