Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more seem to appear on the match threads. Seem they cannot just enjoy a match.
Have to be well over the top with criticism, if it's not perfect.
every single game Lionel Messi plays he will make a mistake/wrong decision/intercepted pass, and there will be a fan writing somewhere that he isn't all that...

If I'm being honest,I didn't know too much about him before watching Spain in the summer,but he looks as good as I saw in the summer,very impressive tonight

I didn't think he was very good in the Euro's, had been much better over the previous 2 seasons and decent tonight....

Like the look of him links up well thought he did ok aswel sat think he do well for us

Dogshit's OTT I admit mate, but yeh I thought he gave the ball away repeatedly for the first 30 minutes. If it helps I thought he was excellent thereafter
No worries mate, can't say he stood out to me in that first 30 as having given the ball away too often.

I think we can agree he was exceptional after that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.