Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Rammy Blue, 16 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Good to see him looking alert and hungry yesterday. I expect he'll get time on Saturday.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

It wouldn't shock me if he started on Saturday, particularly because of the fact we play Monaco.

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

At the beginning of the season he was our best signing, and then after the sending off and the rising of Sane he just disappeared.

I think he is good enough as Left forward or even as a CM and can be a good cover for Silva or KDB.

4. jared

jared

I really thought he was going to be very useful for us this season based on his early performances. Don't really know what happened behind the scenes with him and pep. The red cards attributed to him I doubt are the reasons for his lack of PT. Something else is going on

5. mdj0520

mdj0520

So what do we reckon has gone on behind the scenes with him? The temperament issues done him in? He scored some decent goals at the beginning of the season and I quite like him as a player, but it seems Pep no longer fancies him. Surely Sane on the right and Nolito on the left offers more than Navas on the pitch.

6. domalino

domalino

Looked really good today, reminded me why he was so good at the beginning of the season, fast thinking, good interplay with silva, looked hungry.

7. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

I like his attitude. He has an edge and when he stays on the right side of it he offers a lot.

8. Dax777

Dax777

He has an undeniable understanding with David. And th a t bodes well for us.

9. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Definitely still has a part to play in this season, especially if there're any injuries.

10. Tevez City

Tevez City

I think our goals per games record is better with him.

He should have replaced Sane yesterday instead of Fernando.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.