North Korea vs USA

North Korea have just tested a 100kt Hydrogen bomb causing a 6.3 magnitude earthquake and are claiming it is deployable by ICBM. Fuck knows what will happen next but SK aren't happy and Trump's "tough talk" has been exposed as empty rhetoric. There needs to be some serious diplomacy which I don't think is possible with the current US leadership.

I just think NK don't give a flying feck now. They think America are going to invade so he's pushing back hard with these tests in an attempt to show them they have the capability to defend

Imagine having a petty, vindictive, spoiled man child of very limited intelligence, leading the line?

A racist and Nazi loving draft and tax dodging megalomaniac. A pathological liar who has sexually assaulted women. A man who has colluded with Russia.

It's beyond belief.

But to be fair to the loathsome ****. Nobody knew dealing with NK was so complicated.

Imagine having a petty, vindictive, spoiled man child of very limited intelligence, leading the line?

A racist and Nazi loving draft and tax dodging megalomaniac. A pathological liar who has sexually assaulted women. A man who has colluded with Russia.

It's beyond belief.

But to be fair to the loathsome ****. Nobody knew dealing with NK was so complicated.
Thought you were describing alex salmond for a minute?
So how does this stand off end? N korea are pressing on with their testing and calling trumps bluff, I'll opt for an assassination of kim.

Thought you were describing alex salmond for a minute?
So how does this stand off end? N korea are pressing on with their testing and calling trumps bluff, I'll opt for an assassination of kim.

Salmond?

Jeezo the propoganda down there must be stronger than I thought.

He will back himself into a corner and come out like a spoiled wanker brat. He needs to be impeached or we are all fucked.

They have been conducting tests for over 10 years. I think it's too late for anything to happen now. They are going to become a Nucluer power and that gives them the bargaining power they need. They are not going to use it. Kim is empire building. It will all die down once these joint SK/USA manoeuvres end.

Kim was given th line in the sand by Trump and that was Guam. He backed down from that so had to be seen to keep their sides perceived strength up hence the missile over Japan and this test. The threat to bomb Guam is soon forgotten.

He even conducted this test just before the Chinese conference of emerging economies, the so called BRIC nations.

They have been conducting tests for over 10 years. I think it's too late for anything to happen now. They are going to become a Nucluer power and that gives them the bargaining power they need. They are not going to use it. Kim is empire building. It will all die down once these joint SK/USA manoeuvres end.

Kim was given th line in the sand by Trump and that was Guam. He backed down from that so had to be seen to keep their sides perceived strength up hence the missile over Japan and this test. The threat to bomb Guam is soon forgotten.

He even conducted this test just before the Chinese conference of emerging economies, the so called BRIC nations.

Yeah but NK was never going to bomb Guam. The line in the sand was stop these tests and missile launches and NK has pissed all over it. The US only invades countries that cannot hurt them and NK has been actively making sure they can. There is no military option for NK that doesn't involve millions dead so not much of an option then. The only options are opening talks with NK and China. No one can do shit in China's backyard without their consent so let's see how this latest test impacts on China's thinking and go from there.

I seem to recall that Bill Clinton paid NK not to develop nuclear weapons and George W in his infinite wisdom put a stop to it and then invaded Iraq (no WMD, no nuclear bombs). Should have kept paying. Cheaper in the long run.

Slightly off topic but it gives an idea of the North Koreans' attempts at mind control and manipulating the truth. During the 2010 World Cup the first ever live game shown in North Korea was v Portugal when they lost 7-0. Following that the games v Ivory Coast (lost 0-3) and Brazil (lost 1-2) weren't shown live. However, brief highlights of the Brazil game, including only Norh Korea's goal, were shown regularly on their TV which claimed that they beat Brazil 1-0.

Simple question, why are NK not allowed nukes but other countries such as USA are? I'm against nukes all together but just want to know the reasoning. Why do we and a few others have this "deterrent" but the others aren't allowed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.