North Stand Expansion

Yes I am serious it's definitely hundreds and hundreds of yards which your first response was and my reply was about.

(Edit - apologies it was my earlier post that said no houses within hundreds of yards)

As for LED screens, yes I'm aware of how bright they are, can be and will be. The screens won't be any brighter than the LEDs that are already approved at the Co-Op Live so I'd be amazed if there was any issue with them on the north stand.
The 2 on the lobster claws pointing at Joe Mercer Way should be fine, but the one on the end of the hotel could be a problem as it's only circa 170m away from residencies. I can see it either being refused planning or perhaps have some serious restrictions on operating times.
Merged.png

The 2 on the lobster claws pointing at Joe Mercer Way should be fine, but the one on the end of the hotel could be a problem as it's only circa 170m away from residencies. I can see it either being refused planning or perhaps have some serious restrictions on operating times.
View attachment 110189
IMG_6120.jpeg

View attachment 110189
I live opposite Old Trafford so can see the Alex F stand and MU signs think they go off either 11 or 12 but doubt it's for the residents to sleep better more like saving on the electricity bill so no doubt Jim will as part of his drastic cost cutting (ala venture capital) be switching them off around tea time!

Jim Tozer - Linkedin

Attention all Manchester Citizens!

If you're a mechanical or electrical design engineer with major project experience, we have an exciting opportunity for you!

We're partnering with a Tier 1 M&E contractor on the Etihad Stadium North stand & campus extension, set to last until July 2026!!

The project will include office areas, a museum, a football experience centre, and an 8-floor high hotel with a MCFC superstore on the ground floor.

Any experience working on stadiums is a bonus, but not essential.
Don't miss out on this chance to be a part of a major project in your city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.