North Stand Expansion

It’s not so easy just cutting it up either. Seems very little room for lifting equipment. Fuck knows how they’d get access to it too. Glad I’m not the one planning it!

Yeah and it doesnt look like it was built in sections either, other than top and bottom connections. Proper mega-kerplunk mate.

It’s not so easy just cutting it up either. Seems very little room for lifting equipment. Fuck knows how they’d get access to it too. Glad I’m not the one planning it!
Forward, side, forward, diagonally outwards and then up seems to be the only possible route out for it, IF most of it was to be kept in one piece. Still have to disconnect top and bottom either way. And it will still be tight, and chances of scraping against something. Tough gig whoever has to operate that crane.

Save the website below into your favs and keep on checking back.

Patrick Haughey - Linkedin.

So AudioBrand is reaching new heights - literally! In the photo below I’m recording an interview with Fergus Beirne MCIOB on the top of a new apartment block being built on Dublin’s iconic Glass Bottle site, a Sisk project on which Fergus is Contracts Manager.

This is series 3 of Inside Sisk - other projects that we’ve featured so far include Sisk’s Malmo Data Centre and the Isle of Man Ferry Terminal in Liverpool. And there are plenty more to come, including the north stand expansion that Sisk is currently building at Man City’s Etihad stadium.

Ibrahim Christopher - Linkedin

img_1163-jpeg.118563

@tailspin747 can't believe I never noticed this!

1000016906.jpg

Confirmation if ever there was one that what we were saying about that anchor point is right, when you spotted it in the visual.

As mentioned before that is a service riser that goes all the way to ground, but doesnt pop through the roof. Clever way to combine it as a permanent opening And anchor point too.

1000015631.jpg

Like others I have given you a like, Alex.

We all know you are trying your hardest to get some answers out of the club about the North stand.

It must be just as frustrating for you as it is for us about this continued North stand secrecy and stalling by the club.

I would say this wouldn’t I. I honestly didn’t think the club would agree to any information from the meeting being shared in public. Not yet anyway.

And I‘m not in the least bit surprised the club are using the commercial confidentiality line once again.

Is there really any commercial confidentiality in wanting to know if there is going to be a singing section, if flags and banners will be allowed, etc?

Good luck on Thursday, once again.
To be honest, I found that the Club weren’t in a position to answer many of the questions around flags and banners, or essentially the specifics of the North Stand. By and large, I don’t think the project is at that stage yet.

To be honest, I found that the Club weren’t in a position to answer many of the questions around flags and banners, or essentially the specifics of the North Stand. By and large, I don’t think the project is at that stage yet.

Fair enough mate. :-)

Just to clarify, I wasn’t having a go at you or at any of the other fan reps.

You can only tell us what you can if and when the club tell you and the other fan reps anything the club deem not to be commercially sensitive.

The waiting game goes on.

Fair enough mate. :-)

Just to clarify, I wasn’t having a go at you or at any of the other fan reps.

You can only tell us what you can if and when the club tell you and the other fan reps anything the club deem not to be commercially sensitive.

The waiting game goes on.
Didn’t take it that way :)

I find that highly believable, for what it is worth. More, than that they are holding back due to commercial sensitivities, which may also be true in the future.

Save the website below into your favs and keep on checking back.

Patrick Haughey - Linkedin.

So AudioBrand is reaching new heights - literally! In the photo below I’m recording an interview with Fergus Beirne MCIOB on the top of a new apartment block being built on Dublin’s iconic Glass Bottle site, a Sisk project on which Fergus is Contracts Manager.

This is series 3 of Inside Sisk - other projects that we’ve featured so far include Sisk’s Malmo Data Centre and the Isle of Man Ferry Terminal in Liverpool. And there are plenty more to come, including the north stand expansion that Sisk is currently building at Man City’s Etihad stadium.

Ibrahim Christopher - Linkedin

img_1163-jpeg.118563
The Isle of Man Ferry Terminal in Liverpool is miles behind schedule !! Gulp

A more straightforward one but please could you ask about having screens in the south stand corners? Some locations don’t have good views of the ones in the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.