North Stand Expansion

Why are people complaining already? These are just the first basic drawings and images.

FFS, wait until the CGI's are made public.
I don’t think people are complaining or meaning to come off as ungrateful, it’s just an observation the drawings aren’t what we anticipated. Take the south stand announcement for example. Full CGI.

We know we are lucky to have this to look forward to, it’s a game changer.

Do people think the design of this new stand will have a prerequisite that is has to be able to develop into the new west and east stands?

I’m being picky but the gaps between said stands could look a bit vast shall we say.

Excited though, the club have listened which is great.

There will be screens in the corners. The side stands are 3 tiers and this one is 2 so it won’t link in to the other stands.

A big positive is that they’ll move the screens from the north to the south during construction most likely.

Error 1016​

Ray ID: 7a07f5efd336742f • 2023-02-28 08:58:50 UTC

Origin DNS error​

What happened?​

You've requested a page on a website (www.mancity.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.mancity.com).

What can I do?​

If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you are the owner of this website:
Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here.

My head hurts :-(

Why are people complaining already? These are just the first basic drawings and images.

FFS, wait until the CGI's are made public.

Most people don’t have the imagination to fill in the blanks. They just see rough sketches and think that’s exactly what it will look like. Hence comments such as ‘it looks like blocks attached the stadium’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.