North Stand Expansion

Sly stone from rag central
The Etihad Stadium is already the fifth biggest stadium in the Premier League but there is a gap of almost 7,000 from City to Arsenal, who are fourth on the list with 60,704.
In 2021-22, City’s matchday revenue was £54m, significantly behind Arsenal's 80 m
Aren't tickets a lot more expensive at arsenal ?

i consider myself a tourist these days, only get up around 3 times a season but id love too stay in a city hotel!! (provided it wasnt £300 a night mind!) otherwise i'll just keep staying in the travelodge opp the gardens for £80 a night with breakfast! :-)

I like you would hope for ‘reasonable’ pricing, but I think we’ll both be let down by >250 quid a night for pre & post match days !

Definitely looks like there’s some kind of sky bar above L2.

Again, great that the club have put the bread and dripping fans first when designing the stand.

They really have understood this is the last chance to create a proper home end.

Let’s hope that extends to allowing the fans to hand flags and banners at the front of the 2nd tier, rather than replacing the current led screen with newer ones when the stand is completed?
So good that the club is listening! Finally finished work so I can catch up the last 60 or so pages of comments - and counting - on this. Exciting times and well done all Blue Mooners who have taken the time to put our views on this across so well.

I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.
Why give the away fans part of our end? It’s not worked at the South stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.