North Stand Expansion

Centurions End is a bit risque! , also seems like an idea from 'marketing' aguero stand would be good , but what about the great moments to come at that end

I would say The Kippax as a nod to our previous existence pre sheikhy boss man
Risqué ??

Explain.

#thecenturiansstand.

Personally I would prefer a nod to the industry that once stood on the site, an area that is slowly disappearing from memory. Something like Colliery End or Bradford Road End. I’m not much of a fan of naming stands after players or managers, and Centurions is just going to get people thinking it’s about Romans.

View attachment 75185
And what have the Romans ever done for us?

Well they gave us Corradi I suppose...

I haven't checked back so don't know if it's previously been suggested, but what about:-

The Citidel, which means 'fortress, typically one on high ground above a City.'

I cannot think of anything more apt!
Away fans will have a great time with that name

Does it fuck! Get a grip. Naming a stand and home end after getting 100 points away at Southampton. What, instead of naming it after that goal scored at that end, that won us our first PL title. And is the most famous goal and moment in PL history. Ask any City fan which moment they remember and cherish the most, including you!
I’ve been calling it the Aguero end for the last 10 yrs mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.