North Stand Expansion

I do get a "please like us" feeling from our owners/board sometimes, especially the way the appeased Liverpool with that email and the hush hush after the girl got her head done in.

If they really do think that it is bloody obvious that they are totally wasting their time.

Fuck all chance of anything positive towards City coming from those total cunts .

If they really do think that it is bloody obvious that they are totally wasting their time.

Fuck all chance of anything positive towards City coming from those total cunts .
I agree, the one thing I can't knock about the dippers is how they back their 'supporters'

They went scorched earth on uefa after Paris and got their supporters some money back.

Ours on the other hand brushed it under the carpet it seems, as not to rock the boat with ceferin.

That's how it looks to me personally

I do get a "please like us" feeling from our owners/board sometimes, especially the way the appeased Liverpool with that email and the hush hush after the girl got her head done in.
the 'calming the waters' meeting between city and liverpool after that incident started with Citys head of security apologising to the liverpool club and fans representatives for a disabled liverpool fan apparently suffering verbal abuse from city fans

Last edited:
the 'calming the waters' meeting between city and liverpool after that incident started with Citys head of security apologising the liverpool club and fans representatives for a disabled liverpool fan apparently suffering verbal abuse from city fans
Key word there is 'apparently'. I never saw or heard an ounce of evidence about said verbal abuse. But the girl getting clocked with the collection pot for the coach driver was there for all to see.

Did a member of the Liverpool delegation apologise to her for that (genuine question, I don't know)

Apologies for taking this off topic, but it is what it is, we're not the type of fanbase to kick down the doors to club and ask them what they're playing at (with the exception of the super league announcement)

Last edited:
Can't for one second think that the club would even consider it as there would be a huge backlash from our fans and we don't need the money. Why would we help those cunts out to improve their infrastructure and future revenue?
Should agree to for a big fee then delay the contract signing by a couple of weeks sighting illness
Then the day before have a big change of heart
Leave them struggling to find somewhere
Sale Rugby for them then

They can ask but 99.9 % of fans would be against it,if they are eventually building a new stadium they can use Burnley or blackburn‘s or Stockport‘s grounds instead or maybe they could ask Neville and use Salford’s..
Fk em off to Altrincham its their nearest local stadium and it's a shit hole so they should feel at home !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.