North Stand Expansion

By 'banter', I assume you mean the vitriolic exchanges between coked up dickheads threatening each other with violence safe in the knowledge that there's absolutely no chance of getting to each other.
; )
I don't know what the drug of choice is these days but there would appear to be a certain amount of class A's knocking about. Although, it's not for me to judge

Wonder what the view of the cable net will be like from the sky bar. I might have a look from the back row of SSL3 next home game.

Looks like SSL3 (blue) is a step or two lower than the top of the sky bar (black) area.

Won't be far off this view, which is at a similar level (a little lower) and off to the side

1000015633.jpg

I think it was @tailspin747 that previously suggested it and I think he's right, the two openings either side of the sky bar look like that's where the cables will come in through to the anchors.

I previously pointed out that also lines up with a service riser that runs right the way through the whole building to the ground, but doesn't pop up through the roof, so looks like this opening will be permanently open and do both, the riser and the cables. U can see in plan where that sits at the skybar level, and where those openings are.

1000015631.jpg
1000015635.jpg

Does anyone (employed in the construction industry) see similar construction delays and issues with the North stand expansion including the stand, hotel, museum, fanzone, etc that have plagued the Coop Live Arena?

Interested to know what people think.

Original posted by

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.