North Stand Expansion

About the only interesting bit in that last video, other than the invisible co-op live arena, was seeing the protective barriers go for the next level of the steel tower. They have them laid out on the ground, install them from the cherry-picker cradle. Looks all easy peasy from afar, but up there at that height that sways a fair bit even if fully enclosed and clipped in.

"Wall of Blue? Yes Yes, let me tell you about the safe-standing " Quote from our chairman, please Chairman interview 3 mins in

FFS what do you want this..

1714135616386.png

Or a "blue " wall and lesser players because we let fans in cheaply?

The famous Yellow wall of Dortmund may be great but how is their team?

FFS what do you want this..

View attachment 116102

Or a "blue " wall and lesser players because we let fans in cheaply?

The famous Yellow wall of Dortmund may be great but how is their team?

they want it all mate, to have what they want, how they want it and basically for free but with the Erling Haalands of the world in every position thrown in ;-)

I don't believe that. Sorry.

I am quite open to you being right, and me just being naive. But at the end of the day you are a dude on a football forum with a theory, that to me as a dude on a football forum doesn't sound that plausible.

You won't be able to prove it, equally I have nothing to counter it with either. It comes down to what anyone chooses to believe. I'm happy to stick with touting is bad and a problem, but the club aren't actively involved in it.

And either way I certainly don't think they are building a new stand with 8000 additional seats to further their touting ventures or force out loyal fans for that.
None of us want to believe that the club is involved, but circumstantial as the evidence is, it's the most likely scenario.

950 pages of discussion, information, drone videos, and pictures. No it isn't an embarrassment.
Well said @jrb there is a lot of good work on here by @Coatigan @supercity88 @HelloCity, work that will take ages to complete.

I have noticed recently it's the same people who have a go at certain people for whatever reason, they know who they are

This thread is about the North Stand and its development so people can chat about the new North Stand and ideas and suggestions

It's an open forum not owned by anyone so Keeper and Centurions if not happy just let the people discuss the North Stand without being abusive

FFS, can we stop posting this idiots videos, there are far better especially from the ones who post on here.
The second video is by Mister Drone who is an Everton season ticket holder and has been following the construction of their new stadium from the beginning. He's actually quite good (apart from the CO-OP Arena bollock!) the other guy is the fucker who at 9.30 said "just reeks of money doesn't it" I'm guessing he's a fan of the victims and shouldn't be anywhere near our stadium,the ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.