Nose and Ear hair

stony

WTF is all that about ? You start approaching your 40s and go to bed one night as normal. When you get up the next day it looks a tarantula is hiding in each nostril. I've just plucked one big long grey bastard that had disguisimg itself as moustache. I haven't had a shave all week but when I did, I discovered a rogue nostril hair that was almost touching my top lip.
As for ear hair, I swear my barber spends more time trimming my ears than my head.

Stony's identity revealed:

hairy_ears_203_203x152.jpg

Individual eyebrow hairs occasionally seem to develop free will and decide to go travelling too, easily solved though: Find a large sturdy tree, wrap one stray hair a couple of times around the base of the tree, get in the car through an open window and accelerate away to remove the hair. Repeat until your eyebrows no longer resemble two 2007/08 season Stevie Irelands attached to your face.

Disclaimer: Doctor Congo accepts no responibility if a particularly stubborn hair rips your head off or uproots a tree.

I run my razor over my eyebrows when required. I have one of those electric trimmers for my conk. I let the wife sort out the ear hair and also she shaves the top of my back every now and again.

NQT said:
I run my razor over my eyebrows when required. I have one of those electric trimmers for my conk. I let the wife sort out the ear hair and also she shaves the top of my back every now and again.

I go to a posh barbers, so as well as getting a complimentary glass of beer while I wait and a pert young breast pressed against me during the cut. I am also discreetly asked if I'd like my eyebrows and ears trimmed. It's worth the extra fiver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.