Not in my lifetime revisited

He wants to knock city off thier perch, that club couldn't even Find the perch nevermind knock us off it.

I don’t go in for bullish type statements,maybe when shiek Mansour took over did Khaldoon come out spouting about knocking teams off perch’s and all that,if I remember right it may have been Gary Cook saying something about being the biggest and best ..but this is for the rag fans to get them giddy as fuck,as for calling us noisy neighbours can he not refer to us as Manchester City or City,I usually find sometimes your better keeping your powder dry as it can end up biting you on the arse..
Exactly. Just who the fuck does he think he is calling us ‘noisy neighbours’? He’s been a minority shareholder for a few days and he starts coming out with this type of crap. Give it a fucking rest!
To be fair to Gary Cook, they all laughed at him hysterically when he said that City were going to be the biggest and the best. They ain’t laughing now are they?

he says his jaw dropped to City-Real 4-0 game last year in CL, and he wants Man United to be like that. :)))

I think rags will be like that. like Real in that game but even for that they need to improve a lot and actually get to a CL semis.

Sir Jim said: "It's been a complete misery really in the last 11 years and it's just frustrating if you're a supporter during that period of time.”

Not that frustrating if you just fuck off and support Chelsea for a while.

Well Ratcliffe should know he is old enough that the scum went 26 years with winning the league and half of there history they've won fuck all and a mid table team!

Has his begging hand out from the tax payers to contribute to a new stadium and this the stadium of the north is utterly bullshit it's a scum stadium end of and he glazers should be paying for it with another 3b with debt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.