Not seeing Grand children. Need Help

Blue Apple

we havent seen our grandchildren for ten weeks. Been told we wont see them for another ten years. weve spoken to solicitor and have already had our first mediation meeting, looks likely we will end up in a courtroom. Anybody have any advice, tips ,help, feels like were walking in mud. thank you

Don't want to make you feel worse but the mediation stuff seems to be a pretty drawn out, bullshit process. My mate hasn't seen his daughter in almost a year (the ex wife is probably the biggest woman you could ever imagine). He was told he could see her after 8 mediation sessions. So far he thinks the daughter has only been to 2 or 3 in about 9 months. He's a broken man because of it.

No idea when it comes to grandchildren. Also don't know the circumstances surrounding your situation.

My advice is do your best to try and reconcile out of the courtroom. Best for everybody (except the lawyers).

we havent seen our grandchildren for ten weeks. Been told we wont see them for another ten years. weve spoken to solicitor and have already had our first mediation meeting, looks likely we will end up in a courtroom. Anybody have any advice, tips ,help, feels like were walking in mud. thank you
feel for you. i have 2. a boy (6) who we see all the time even though his parents are estranged. they never meet and we do all the liasing. he's my breath. we have another who just lives a fair way away. desperate to see her and will do over the holidays. the fact we can see her if we were to have time off etc is the blessing that keeps us sane. the boys parents hate each other but we have remained in touch with him and to her credit the mother has always been good with us. she understands whatever my **** of a son has done the boy shouldn't miss out on seeing us. thats where to take this if i was you. appeal to whoever is causing this to think of the what the child wants and needs. if they dont fill the cunts in.

What legal rights to Grandparents have to see their Grandkids? I've genuinely no idea as all was largely fine in my family despite the usual divorce and ill-feeling. My sister and I were never used as emotional tools.

Good luck mate, I can't imagine what that must be like. We live directly across the road from ours and see them daily. Hope you manage to sort it out amicably between you. It will be quicker than going through the courts.

Difficult without knowing the circumstances but what is your relationship like with the other grandparents, can they help sort it out for you?

Any parent that stops their Children seeing the other parent or other family members purely out of spite is an utter ****.

lad i worked with and not just saying this one of the nicest/funniest lads I've met split with his mrs ( SHE was doing the dirty) and she wouldn't let HIM see his lad, he was a shadow of himself. He booked him and his lad a trip to Disney land florida as a way of getting some time with him and she wouldn't let the lad go, what a horrible cow. Anyway a couple of years late the same lad was part of a 9 man lottery syndicate that won 2.5million and guess who doesn't get a fucking penny of it ? Karma eh

back to OP good luck with everything and hope you get what you want, all the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.