#nothingwithoutyou

Wankers. I've been sat in my house all morning waiting for David Silva to turn up at the door to give me a cuddle and he's still not here.
The club no longer care.

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.
FFS PB, give it a rest.

FFS PB, give it a rest.
No I won't. This club does its best to make the "match-day experience" as expensive and difficult as possible. Sending out players for what I accept is a nice PR opportunity plays well but it doesn't change that. In every real way that makes me feel I count as a fan, they've failed.

And I'll go on saying it while the spineless ****s among our support carry on oohing and aahing about meaningless shit like this and Chappie's Taxi.

No I won't. This club does its best to make the "match-day experience" as expensive and difficult as possible. Sending out players for what I accept is a nice PR opportunity plays well but it doesn't change that. In every real way that makes me feel I count as a fan, they've failed.

And I'll go on saying it while the spineless ****s among our support carry on oohing and aahing about meaningless shit like this and Chappie's Taxi.

PB's right.

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.

I am looking forward to reading your article in King of the Kippax this afternoon. I'd had too many shandies to do it justic yesterday Colin.

In all seriousness there does seem a shift to cater to the social media generation. It's all a bit tacky, but I guess the suits recognise that in order to become the worldwide brand they envisage it's the way forward.

Yeah you are right - our owners are shite - let's get on the phone to Ellis Short or Mike Ashley! YCMIU.

Wankers. I've been sat in my house all morning waiting for David Silva to turn up at the door to give me a cuddle and he's still not here.
The club no longer care.

I've got the garden fork to hand in case Clichy comes round to say he's signed a new deal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.