NYCFC hire Jason Kreis as coach.

shaiomarali said:
I'd want to see Micah play for NYC FC if iy doesnt work out with us. He'll do well in the MLS with his style of play and would play week in week out.

he'd play week in week out (if he was fit) in the Scottish second division, doesn't mean he's going to go and do it though!

Good news. Any updates on the squad?

I'd want to see Micah play for NYC FC if iy doesnt work out with us. He'll do well in the MLS with his style of play and would play week in week out.

shaiomarali said:
Good news. Any updates on the squad?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294453&p=7346228#p7346228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294453&p=7346228#p7346228</a>

Ohhh wow. I just saw the news. He is actually the best young coach in the MLS, was unlucky to lose the MLS cup to Sporting this year and his team pretty much plays the best football in the MLS. We did well getting Kreis. I'm so excited right now.

I've followed him on Twitter for a while, he comes across as a really sound guy.

Bballer7389 said:
Guess I'll be going to Chivas USA and LA Galaxy games now to watch NYCFC when I get out there...

One tip: do not go to Chivas games.

Seems like a solid appointment then, I was expecting a bigger name but as one poster pointed out he understand the league well, and I'm sure his time with the club will help raise his level to become a top manager in no time.

Exciting times ahead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.