N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised by his comments, because we're clearly not that well covered in central midfield. Gundogan is out for the season, Delph is perennially injured, Fernandinho is perennially suspended, and Toure is unable to play every game.

I recall him saying recently that he wanted to give Aleix Garcia "more minutes", so maybe he's decided to take a chance on him rather than buying another midfielder. Still think we're short in that department though.

Perhaps he's just holding off for a big midfield signing in July, Nzonzi would be a decent purchase but he's not exactly going to elevate us to the next level.

It would be nice to think he's seen something in Garcia to make him hold off though.

Surprised by his comments, because we're clearly not that well covered in central midfield. Gundogan is out for the season, Delph is perennially injured, Fernandinho is perennially suspended, and Toure is unable to play every game.

I recall him saying recently that he wanted to give Aleix Garcia "more minutes", so maybe he's decided to take a chance on him rather than buying another midfielder. Still think we're short in that department though.

not unless with Gabriel jesus now in that we might see him left side, raheem back to the right, kev move central and silva drop deeper like at the start of the season?

Any possibility that Jack Byrne coming back could be a reason for Pep not seeing a need for further midfield bodies, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Any possibility that Jack Byrne coming back could be a reason for Pep not seeing a need for further midfield bodies, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

The latter, I'm afraid.

You never know what could happen if he arrives back at the club and goes to first team training. We're short in the position, so if he impresses then anything could happen.

It's very unlikely though.

Given he has a release clause that Seville wouldn't accept below, if we wanted him he'd be here already wouldn't he?
Depends, if it was a deal involving Nasri or Navas, there woild be negotiations involving the players agreeing and relative values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.