N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think N'zonzi might be converted into a ball playing CB.

Yeah that would make sense, he's a fair bit taller than Fernandinho, although buying players to immediately put them in a new position they've never played in - that's a little concerning. Seems a gamble.

Always thought he was Stoke's best player and was surprised they sold him (since found out he was into his final year)

He's better than Fernando at DM but imo the main thing is he has the attributes to make the 3 at the back work, he has the height and athleticism we severely lack back there.

I'm sorry but Fernando isn't and has never been good enough. Yes we may get the odd decent cameo but the slow speed at which he moves the ball is one of our biggest issues at times. Fernandinho and Yaya can both move the ball quickly but with Gundogans injury we definitely need another player.

For fuck sake do people actually watch football or rely on Fifa to make a judgement, some fool above has actually suggested William carvalho who is utter shit , N'zonzi has been class for sevilla , there seems to be a stigma about him just cause he played for Stoke !

Am i right in thinking he'd be ineligible for the champions league this season having played for Sevilla?

Also, I dunno why that cyclist was so upset given he was the one that went into the back of n'zonzi.

For fuck sake do people actually watch football or rely on Fifa to make a judgement, some fool above has actually suggested William carvalho who is utter shit , N'zonzi has been class for sevilla , there seems to be a stigma about him just cause he played for Stoke !
Well; if the worst comes about, we could stick him in goal. That extra finger would come in very useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.