Official Everton v City Thread

Freestyler

Obviously we don't do anything special away from home but i feel we may get a point from this game, we may even take 3 points, everton played alot of football today and they have chelsea midweek so i'm guessing their all gonna be feeling it a bit, we have a full week to recover, recharge and prepare for this game.

Gonna be difficult if SWP is back, who get's dropped?, obviously Elano is the one who's been the one recently in and out the team all the time, but after 2 brilliant back to back performances and MOTM displays you can't drop him.

My team as follows:

-------------Given
Zabs---Dunny---Ned---Bridge
--------De Jong--Komps
Elano-------Ireland-----Robbie
-------------Bojinov

Subs: Hart, Garrido, Petrov, SWP, Caicedo, Richards, Fernandes.

4-4-2 for me again, and although he's been class i'm gonna have to drop Elano as he's not an away player, and obviously Robinho isn't so i've dropped him too. Have SWP on the bench instead of rushing him back and hopefully Johno will be fit soon by the sounds of the training reports. I think we'll have a winner with Boj and Studge up front and Petrov whipping balls in from one side with Ireland's vision and creativity from the other.

..................Given..................
Richards...Dunne...Onuoha...Bridge
Ireland...de Jong...Kompany...Petrov
..........Bojinov....Sturridge..........

Subs: Hart, Johnson, Robinho, Elano, Evans, Berti, Weiss.

Everton 1 (Fellaini) City 1 (Bojinov).

they played yesterday, there playing mid week and have a cup final on the horizon

there there for the taking on saturday

2-0 city

ConnorMCFC said:
they played yesterday, there playing mid week and have a cup final on the horizon

2-0 city

'eat shit you twat' ;-) lol

i think its payback time from their late winner at coms..
and they will be concentrating more on the uefa cup
so yeh 2-0

chrisi said:
ConnorMCFC said:

2-0 city

'eat shit you twat' ;-) lol

i think its payback time from their late winner at coms..
and they will be concentrating more on the uefa cup
so yeh 2-0
lol how very rude ;-)

this could go anyway it depends which teams turn up the everton team that is saving themselves for the final or the everton team that is brimming with confidence and what about us city that can beat anyone on there day or city we no were shit awayway from home lets roll over and give them the 3 points my team

given
richards
dunne
nedum
bridge

de jong
kompany
elano
swp
ireland

bojinov/bellamy

2-1 city

i think a heady mix of everton playin a massive game on sunday, another really tough game against chelski and city due a big away performance will see us nick the 3 points.

mcfc freestylers team looks decent for everton...if things arent workin for elano, we have lots of options on the bench. but elano must start, its the least he deserves

-------------Given
Zabs / richards---Dunny---Ned---Bridge
--------De Jong--Komps
Elano-------Ireland-----Robbie
-------------Bojinov

Subs: Hart, Garrido, Petrov, SWP, Caicedo, Richards / Zab, Fernandes

have got a tikit for this so am really looking forward to it. do you think city will be in for a frosty reception after the scenes at COMS earlier this season?

i dont really want to get sconed by a 2p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.