Official Everton v City Thread

I didn't see who was on our bench so excuse the silly question. Why was Bojinov not brought on instead of Evans? He would have been the ideal replacement for Caicedo, surely?

Darker shade of Blue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Jags is out for the rest of the season :o(
Real shame that, from afar he seemed to be having a great season.

Yep , he's been our best player in the eyes of many all season .
If we had to sell Jags or Lescott , it would probably be bye bye Lescott .
Gutted for the lad .

jagielka got a slating in the paper today but i thought he looked class again yesterday. he was much stronger than caicedo which is difficult when caicedo is 22 stone of pure muscle. looked like a bad injury though. i'd probably take jagielka over lescott if we were going to sign either

Robbie took his goal well but I did think a better player would have made it more difficult for him. It's as if Jagielka fancied his chances on Robbie messing his shot up so just let him in.

masterwig said:
Robbie took his goal well but I did think a better player would have made it more difficult for him. It's as if Jagielka fancied his chances on Robbie messing his shot up so just let him in.

Yep , he messed up big time , but the guy has played every match and probably rightfully a bit knackered , especially as Robby is a sharp cookie .
The 2nd goal left me in a state of defensive bewilderment . Whole backline switched off .

Overall , a disappointing day , but can't fault the guys too much , after working their asses off all season for the team .

Was Moyes 46th Birthday yesterday too , so plenty more years left in the guy yet .

What I will say though , is that Everton finished the game with 7 English players on the pitch .
Not a bad quota for a prem team :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.