Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

I think he has to shake off his tutorage of Stevie Starfish. He'll not get the same protection with us when it is a genuine foul and he definitely won't get anything but ridicule if he goes down easily.

Hope by the first game of the season he's playing honest. Maybe we should get swp back to show him how to ride the tackles.

Some City ex player should come outwits a comment asking a journalist to ask Liverpool for comment on the actions of their fans. Imagine if it was us the club would be dragged through the mud.

The reason he's getting all the hate is because he dared to leave Liverpool to better himself. It's as simple as that.

The hate is fuelled by the media, the actions are from sheep, they must have no Intelligence to have their own opinion something that I must admit is in abundance on here,

Still we have a great player on our hands and one that will only get better, after two games it is all to clear to see.

I had doubts over the price but now I couldn't give two hoots what he cost.

Didn't really watch the Liverpool matches in 2013/14 season. However, just watched the Premier League Years 2013/14 for obvious reasons, but wow Stirlings movement, ball retention and eye for a goal was amazing. This kid is going to be a star here. ite going to fun watching those parked buses falling apart!

Didn't really watch the Liverpool matches in 2013/14 season. However, just watched the Premier League Years 2013/14 for obvious reasons, but wow Stirlings movement, ball retention and eye for a goal was amazing. This kid is going to be a star here. ite going to fun watching those parked buses falling apart!
I cannot believe he's 20..... Let that sink in.... Only 20 and he's this good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.