Official Rangers v City Thread

Grand Master Ram Rod

I've picked my team guessing that only Kompany and RSC are injured and hoping that we've got rid of Garrido, TBH, Benjani and Etuhu by then.

.................Given.................
Zabaleta...Dunne...Toure...Bridge
................de Jong................
.......Ireland..............Barry.......
SWP.........Adebayor.........Robinho

Subs: Richards, Onuoha, Johnson, Taylor, Petrov, Clayton, Tevez, Vidal, Bellamy, Weiss, McGivern.

2-0 (Adebayor, Ireland).

Daniel Sturridge said:
I've picked my team guessing that only Kompany and RSC are injured and hoping that we've got rid of Garrido, TBH, Benjani and Etuhu by then.

Subs: Richards, Onuoha, Johnson, Taylor, Petrov, Clayton, Tevez, Vidal, Bellamy, Weiss, McGivern.

2-0 (Adebayor, Ireland).

Why Tevez on the bench? That is madness IMO.

Somud said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
I've picked my team guessing that only Kompany and RSC are injured and hoping that we've got rid of Garrido, TBH, Benjani and Etuhu by then.<br /><br />.................Given.................<br />Zabaleta...Dunne...Toure...Bridge<br />................de Jong................<br />.......Ireland..............Barry.......<br />SWP.........Adebayor.........Robinho<br /><br />Subs: Richards, Onuoha, Johnson, Taylor, Petrov, Clayton, Tevez, Vidal, Bellamy, Weiss, McGivern.<br /><br />2-0 (Adebayor, Ireland).
<br /><br />Why Tevez on the bench? That is madness IMO.
He's just come back from injury so if he's fit then half hour against rangers and a start against celtic should get him enough match fitness to start against blackburn. He would be perfect with his battling to go with his skill.

Does anyone know of anywhere that will have the game either streaming or radio?

Daniel Sturridge said:

2-0 (Adebayor, Ireland).

Seems to be a reasonable line-up, but I can't see Tevez being on the bench. Probably it would be too soon for him to be on the bench.

Daniel Sturridge said:

2-0 (Adebayor, Ireland).

wait why is SWP playing upfront? And tevez will 100% still be injured (i.e he wont be on the bench)

I know at least one foreign sports channel is broadcasting the game, so there should be a stream available yes :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.