Official Rangers v City Thread

peddler said:
hertsblue said:
Nope but it can buy decent banners

Twats, How hard is it to finish outside the top 2 for them year in year out, im sure a championship team would finish in the top 2 in that league, and by having done so for 70 years have some "history"

70 years of bile, bigotry and hatred

wankers the lot of them

Just seen the highlights v Rangers. Why is this site so negative? CITY SHOWED A LOT OF GOOD PROMISE! Maybe I see life through blue tinted glasses but this is not a panic scenario. It must be WUM's posting. A top 4 place is very possible, have faith.

I enjoyed the game, my first Man City match since i saw them play Linfield FC when I was like, 12.

It was very exciting, end-to-end stuff, but our defense was poor. Barry and Ireland were our best players, and Weiss made a real impact late on. We deserved at least a draw.

Experience slightly ruined when Rangers scored their second goal and i was hit with a flying coin from the home fans. It WAS just a FRIENDLY. But still, besides that, great game, little worried about Ade's lack of goals so far and our nervous looking defense.

And i think Petrov's 2 goals in pre-season show he is a deserved 1st team player for this season. Even with his celebration in both games, turning to show us his name on his shirt(maybe a sign to Mark Hughes that it's not just about the new signings.)

I dunno, what do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.