Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2012

always good, this thread. Cheers JMW.

Shame to see labyad on his way to portugal, would of been a good signing for the future for us.
Milan have got themselves a quality signing in montolivo on a free.
Same goes with hamburg and ader.

I'm quite surprised about Tim Weise being allowed to leave Werder Bremen. I have always been impressed by his ability when I have seen him play. I'm not saying that we should have signed him but I'm surprised that a club with superior prestige didn't obtain his services

Rene Adler on a free is an early contender for transfer of the window. I would not have complained if Van Bommel came to City as a squad player personally but PSV is where he has spent most of his career. Great player in his prime.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm quite surprised about Tim Weise being allowed to leave Werder Bremen.

Werder is falling a little bit apart at the moment. Two years without CL ending in a lack of money. Pizarro, Marin, Wiese - all leaving

And yes, Raul signed a contract in quatar

Rene Adler didn´t made a match for Leverkusen this season after more than six months of injury. Bayer found a classy young keeper (Leno) and had no further interest in a new contract with Adler. He was really outplaced by the young generation of goalkeepers like Zieler, ter Stegen, Leno

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.