Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has never, at any point, been good enough to play for City. In an inferior league (the Russian) he scores only on average 4 or 5 a season, and assists even less frequently. Quite what makes anyone think that's what we're missing, an attacking player who rarely scores, and hardly ever creates goals, is beyond me. There are so many better options out there.

I've genuinely never seen him play, but if this is true then he's nowhere near the level we need.

It was to try to stop him posting about the Russian **** in every other thread but he's already pissed me off by posting about him in the Axel Witsel thread when he promised he wouldn't do that. So having argued his case against other mods who were sick of seeing this shit all over the forum, he's now on my shit list and on very thin ice at the moment.

It was to try to stop him posting about the Russian **** in every other thread but he's already pissed me off by posting about him in the Axel Witsel thread when he promised he wouldn't do that. So having argued his case against other mods who were sick of seeing this shit all over the forum, he's now on my shit list and on very thin ice at the moment.
It's fucking weird his obsession with a second rate player who will never be good enough for us.

Has never, at any point, been good enough to play for City. In an inferior league (the Russian) he scores only on average 4 or 5 a season, and assists even less frequently. Quite what makes anyone think that's what we're missing, an attacking player who rarely scores, and hardly ever creates goals, is beyond me. There are so many better options out there.

I'm glad something has been posted pertinent to the discussion. But you're wrong. You're using the stat of Shatov 2 years ago before he matured as a talent. There's always a breakthrough season for every player. Before Shatov ever matured, his game vs Dortmund in 2013 was what got me hooked to him. This year, he is complete different story. I don't need to mention his stats anymore. His stats are the most impressive despite his position, granted he is from a weaker league but he has showed class in the CL so far.

I'm glad something has been posted pertinent to the discussion. But you're wrong. You're using the stat of Shatov 2 years ago before he matured as a talent. There's always a breakthrough season for every player. Before Shatov ever matured, his game vs Dortmund in 2013 was what got me hooked to him. This year, he is complete different story. I don't need to mention his stats anymore. His stats are the most impressive despite his position, granted he is from a weaker league but he has showed class in the CL so far.

I bet Shatov fukcing hates it when that happens :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.