Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was to try to stop him posting about the Russian **** in every other thread but he's already pissed me off by posting about him in the Axel Witsel thread when he promised he wouldn't do that. So having argued his case against other mods who were sick of seeing this shit all over the forum, he's now on my shit list and on very thin ice at the moment.
Go easy PB. This forum has needed some light relief these last few days. Let's not hound the OP out when all he wants is for us to take notice of his favourite. If Shatov is any good, he'll end up at a decent club, and we can look forward to the running commentary from this guy.

I think its funny, but I dont think there are enough Shatner gifs on this board in general
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

It was to try to stop him posting about the Russian **** in every other thread but he's already pissed me off by posting about him in the Axel Witsel thread when he promised he wouldn't do that. So having argued his case against other mods who were sick of seeing this shit all over the forum, he's now on my shit list and on very thin ice at the moment.
That's possibly the funniest post I've read from a mod. It's like when your dog is annoying the fuck out of you for it's favourite toy, and after an hour or so you're that sick and fucking tired you give in.

This post should be framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.