Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shatovs nose hairs are made of silk and grow 17 inches per day. He trims them hourly and gives them to a local charity who make silk scarves for impoverished aristocrats.

#shatfact

Shatov has spent the last week talking to the police about a stalker he has, apparently said stalker is known to frequent Football fora around the world bigging up his hero but has know taken to stealing his jock straps from the clubs laundry to sniff.

#shatfact

So what does everyone make of Shatov now, after this game?

I think he look ok, probably even go as far as to say he played well, but he was hardly a world beater or the second coming of Christ out there. Took his goal well, but the defending left a lot to be desired, and again it was hardly a stunning strike or anything. Overall he played fairly well, but I saw nothing there that would have scouts for top sides taking too much notice of him. The diving is something that we could do without though, it's more of an issue in England than in Europe, seems to just be accepted in many European countries whereas your average English football fans absolutely hates a diver.

I do worry about your prospects as a football scout given that, were I to judge his performance tonight based solely on your comments, and not on actually watching him, I'd be convinced he'd had a superb game and looked World Class, whereas the truth is he played pretty well but nothing spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.