Oliver Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't let that one pass, if a team looks like "upping their game" then historically you (and Rangers when they were relevant) just dive in and sign their most influential players - Celtic did it recently buying Jonny Hayes from Aberdeen. That policy ensures that the grossly uneven nature of the SPFL continues.

Back on topic, I'd say Ntcham would be a handy player for the Europa League but I doubt he'd be good enough or consistent enough to dramatically improve your CL fortunes.

About the bigger teams buying the players of the smaller teams? You do that too, it's the way it is.

Either you or Liverpool will take VVD from Southampton.

I'm disappointed about the Europa level thing. That's made me think what a fucking waste of time. We had been hoping for someone better than that. He is only 21 so maybe we can improve him.

About the bigger teams buying the players of the smaller teams? You do that too, it's the way it is.

Either you or Liverpool will take VVD from Southampton.

I'm disappointed about the Europa level thing. That's made me think what a fucking waste of time. We had been hoping for someone better than that. He is only 21 so maybe we can improve him.
Yes I know but in that case how do you expect other SPFL clubs to up their game if you keep nicking their best players - the financial gap alone is huge enough as it is.

Maybe Ntcham will improve, if he matures a bit who knows? I hope he does as I like to see our Academy graduates doing well for themselves even if it's not at City.

Yes I know but in that case how do you expect other SPFL clubs to up their game if you keep nicking their best players - the financial gap alone is huge enough as it is.

Maybe Ntcham will improve, if he matures a bit who knows? I hope he does as I like to see our Academy graduates doing well for themselves even if it's not at City.

How can you expect more than four teams to compete for the EPL if you keep taking the best players? It's the same deal. We have two objectives to win league and try to get into the CL for the money it brings. We can provide young players with the opportunity to display themselves and when they get the move they want we get a big chunk of change.

Seems like we've signed the boy. So, I had just better hope we sort out his attitude and his desire to play for a team in a bigger league makes him play brilliantly in the CL.

Looking to be up to speed. It's only SR but we are looking sharp. Hopefully surprise a few people this year.

As you well know you fuckers, I was just remarking that their touch was good and seemed fit. :)

****s

Dog and Duck? You cheeky bastards, made me laugh though. :)

Ntcham was a player I had high hopes for and he was fantastic in some of the games I watched live. He didn't really seem to progress too much from his days playing first team football as a 16 year old, but it is always hard to judge players who are highly developed physically, as they are often competing against less physically commanding opponents. If he develops in the way that I imagined he would, Celtic will have a player on their hands.

Ntcham was a player I had high hopes for and he was fantastic in some of the games I watched live. He didn't really seem to progress too much from his days playing first team football as a 16 year old, but it is always hard to judge players who are highly developed physically, as they are often competing against less physically commanding opponents. If he develops in the way that I imagined he would, Celtic will have a player on their hands.

The clips I have seen suggest the boy has quality. It's over to Rogers to create an environment for him to hopefully become as good as his potential suggests.

He'll tear it up at Celtic and move on to a bigger club. £4m is fuck all for someone with his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.