Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Him and his girlfriend's were living in a very expensive property. Not sure if it was bought or rented.
A friend of mine deals in forensic accountancy and she does a lot of work for plod. She said the top criminals, if you can call them that, rent or least everything. If they own a £70,000 car and get nicked they have lost a shed load of money. Buy keeping their cash tied up in obscure or complicated investments they can keep their capital.

Gouge his eyes out
Cut off his limbs
Cut his tongue out
Leave him wriggling in a damp smelly cell fed just enough to keep him breathing

A friend of mine deals in forensic accountancy and she does a lot of work for plod. She said the top criminals, if you can call them that, rent or least everything. If they own a £70,000 car and get nicked they have lost a shed load of money. Buy keeping their cash tied up in obscure or complicated investments they can keep their capital.
Be very hard too for a top drug dealer to get a mortgage given that they can hardly supply a record of monthly earnings from their employer.
And as you said, they are unlikely to pay cash.

He was a hitman for hire rather than a drug dealer I heard. Explains the two guns and his persistence in going after his victim.

What I can’t get my head round is that he refused to attend the hearing to be sentenced! How the hell does he get to choose wether or not to attend? He should have been dragged there kicking and screaming if necessary, what choice did he give that poor girl and her family? The world’s gone mad…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.